Saturday, July 30, 2011

So, That Happened.

My wife, daughter, and I just had our best family vacation EVER! We went to Puerto Rico for the first, and surely not the last, time. A huge chunk of what made it great was our friend Araina, and her family that live there.

 She took our daughter for a night so that we could go to Old San Juan as a married couple....you know, and do naughty things.

                                         Oh, and I got arrested at JFK for weapons possession and went to jail, missed my flight, and have to appear before a Judge in 2 weeks.

                                                                                                    But then, you'd guessed that already.

              To Be Continued: Because it REALLY HAPPENED, and I'm gonna' milk the experience for all it's worth.

4 comments:

  1. A switchblade that I've used as a utility knife for the last 20 years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you knife the guards as they tried to take you down? No? Come on. I've been burning buses over here in London ... that's what we do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ken, in my core, I knew you were leadingf all that. SDN comes to London!

    ReplyDelete