Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I've Got The Place To Myself

So I just finished watching the remake of Wes Cravens "The Last House On The Left". Not only is it quite possibly the best remake I've ever seen, but the message of revenge/problem solving through violence, was so well executed, I feel like voting Republican.
It is one of the hardest movies to watch  since "Henry: Portrait Of A Serial Killer". So if you didn't find Henry to be the laugh a minute fun-guy I did, avoid Krug and "Last House..." at all costs.
                     Seriously. There's rape and stuff.
However, if you've got a high tolerance for fictional portrayals of man's inhumanity to man, and like a well done revenge movie....well this is MY favorite since "Death Sentence" with Kevin Bacon.
           Mmmm!......Vigilantilicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment