Monday, May 24, 2010

To My Readers

So here it is. Who wants to actually acknowledge they're looking at my blog? I know it's only people who know me, but my own wife hasn't even taken the time to tell me I suck.

So I'm running a contest. The first person to admit in a comment section, old or new (I'll check), that they have wasted a part of their life by actually reading these ramblings, well they will be spared when I finally snap.

Admit it, we all know it's coming. Do you really wanna' run the risk? Also my daughter turned three. But you knew that.......where's my garrote?

3 comments:

  1. But I enjoy wasting my time on your blog. I have been doing it for years just listening to you vent and rant, so not much has changed.
    Here, you suck. There, are you happy now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have such a bad memory i can't even remember if i read this already....i'm pretty i have. not only have i wasted my time once but twice--at least the second time it's at work. i really could use a visit to shutter island, for real....

    ReplyDelete