Monday, April 26, 2010

Karma Experiment

So my 74 yr. old parents are watching my brothers pit bull Daisy (told ya' my life was weird),and while my mother is walking/being taken for a drag by the hell-hound, she gets pulled down a hill, hits her head, and loses her glasses.
The glasses are now lost in 5 inches of waiting to be mowed grass, at the cost of at least a couple hundred dollars, to my severely blurred mother. Here comes the Karma experiment.
My brother is due to mow the grass any day. I've instructed my mother not to tell him that the glasses are still out there somewhere. Should the pieces come flying up at him from the lawnmower blades, and impale themselves in his body to the tune of a couple hundred dollars in medical bills, would that be an indication of Karma?....oooh, wait!
Nobody tell my brother we're doing this, and if it works we can wait around to see if I get Karma'd for my quasi- Greek- tragedy prank.

I really just don't know what to do with myself when my daughters napping do I?

No comments:

Post a Comment